Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Frylooz) – To protect yourself and those around you from the emerging corona virus pandemic, it is not enough to just wear masks, as there is a list of things that you should avoid while wearing them.
During its official account on “Twitter”, the World Health Organization recently shared instructions related to wearing medical masks.
In order to wear medical masks safely, here is a list of 7 things you should avoid:
- Do not use a torn or wet muzzle
- Don’t just cover your mouth or nose with a muzzle
- Do not wear a loose muzzle
- Do not touch the front of the muzzle
- Do not remove the muzzle when talking to anyone, and do not do anything that requires touching the muzzle
- Do not leave your used face mask accessible to others
- Do not use the muzzle again
😷 How to wear a medical mask safely: Don’ts
#COVID19 #WearAMask https://t.co/XQ8Uv5z7Tl
In the end, the World Health Organization confirmed that masks alone are not sufficient to protect against infection with the “Covid-19” virus, as it is necessary to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from others, and to wash hands well and repeatedly even when wearing a mask.